Monday, June 4, 2012

Paige rolled over.....Paige rolled over.....oh my goodness Paige rolled over!!! What an amazing day it has been. As you can see I am pretty excited. Paige has been rolling her hips to the side when she is on her back so we knew it was just a matter of time before she would get it. So I laid her on her stomach today and it took about 5 mins and she rolled to her back. After that she rolled back up on her side and gave me a great big smile. I think she knew I was excited. 
We have lots of pictures to post so I will do my best to get on that. 
In less then 2 weeks we will be having some visitors coming. Great Aunt Nancy and Great Uncle Rich will be here next week. Paige is so excited to meet them she can hardly sleep!!! I will take a ton of pictures and post them soon. We hope all is well your way.
We love you all!!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment