Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello all!! I am Paige Ryan Helmick and I want to thank you for visiting this website that my mommy and daddy put together for us. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was born on February 17th 2012 at 5:39pm. It was a very long day for my mommy and daddy but I finally came out with the doctors help. I weighted 6 pounds 15 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. My skin was a nice yellow color which meant I had to be wrapped in a "glowing" light blanket for a few days. I lost some weight and mommy was worried but it all came out ok when she gave me a bottle. I haven't stop growing since. I will be 7 weeks old tomorrow and mommy has to go back to work on Monday. She isn't real excited about that but that's ok because I get to spend the whole week with daddy because he is off. YAY!! He said we are going to go to the zoo and go for walks. We even get to go to mommy's work to have lunch with her. I have had a very busy 7 weeks. I have been to Kearney to see friends and family, then to Iowa City to visited my daddy's cousin's. If my first 7 weeks have been this much fun can you imagine what the rest of my life will be like? I can't wait. I hope you keep checking out this website and maybe even leave comment because I would love to hear from you.
Love,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment